PADI Deep Diver Course – £199
The PADI Deep Diver Course is designed to be an introduction to deep diving and to help the student diver develop the necessary skills, knowledge and techniques to safely participate in deep diving activities.
PADI Deep Diver Course Overview
- planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of deep diving
- risk factors and decompression-table review
- safety stops and emergency decompression procedures
- special equipment, descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations
- orientation to recompression chambers
The goals of PADI Deep Diver Course training are:
- to develop the student’s theoretical knowledge of deep diving.
- to enable the student to plan, organise and make no-decompression dives between the depths of 18 to 40 metres.
- Independent study and completion of knowledge reviews
- 4 open water dives
- (The Deep Dive from the PADI Adventures in Diving program may be counted toward Dive 1 of this speciality at the discretion of the instructor)
PADI Deep Diver Course pre-requisites
- You must be certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation similar to that of a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Complete a medical statement attached to our booking form
- Academic Materials (Excluding Video/DVD)
- PADI registration fee
What you will need to bring
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Academic Materials