PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course – £99
Accidents happen – be more prepared!
Provision of Emergency Oxygen is the primary first aid for divers suffering from near drowning or decompression illness. The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course is an entry level course that will teach you how to recognize & treat diving illness requiring CPR & Oxygen therapy.
Although intended for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t require any dives. This also makes it of benefit to those around divers, such as spouses, parents, boat crew, lifeguards and surface support crew.
No previous CPR/First Aid experience is required, but it is an advantage.
Certification counts towards the prestigious PADI Master Scuba Diver qualification.
To book the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course please call 01279 815559.
- Home study
- 4 Hours Theory & Practical Session.
- Course Manual & PADI Certification Card.
What you need to bring
- Course manual.
- An Emergency Pocket Mask with an Oxygen connection port.
- 2 passport-sized photos.
Course Options & Prices
- 1. Stand alone course £89.
- 2. Integrated with Emergency First Response or EFR Refresher course £79. Additional to either EFR course fee. You earn two certifications.
- 3. Integrated with the PADI Rescue Diver course £79. Additional to RD course fee. You earn two certifications.
This is an evening, or half day course conducted in our air conditioned classroom at our Elsenham Dive Centre.
Theory 9am – 11.30am
|PADI O2 Oxygen Provider||Sun – 10/04/16|