PADI Equipment Specialist Course – £199
With every breath you take, do you wonder how your regulator works and what goes on inside?
Do you wonder what equipment servicing involves?
Do you want to maximise the life of your dive equipment and minimise your repair costs?
Do you want an additional specialty towards your Master Scuba Diver Certification?
If so, then this course is for you…
The PADI Equipment Specialist course is not a professional service technician course, but provides foundations if you interested learning about equipment operation and maintenance.
The more you know about how your dive equipment works, the more comfortable you will be diving with it, the more performance you will get from it and better you can care for it.
By the end of this course you will also be able to make more informed choices about new equipment purchases.
The PADI Equipment Specialist Course includes a full day of theory and practical at 2DiVE4 and will cover the following areas:
- The theory, principles and operation of diving equipment
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (including a demonstration of repair procedures.)
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment
PADI Equipment Specialist Course Duration
- Full day of theory and practical
- Be certified as a PADI Scuba Diver, Junior Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have qualifying certifications from another training organization. Be 10 years of age or older
- PADI registration fee
PADI Equipment Specialist Course Price Excludes
- PADI Encyclopedia of Diving (Recommended reading but not required)
PADI Equipment Specialist Course – What you will need to bring
- 1 passport-sized photograph