PADI Open Water Course – £549 –
Learn to Scuba Dive
Call our 5 Star IDC PADI Scuba Diving School based in Essex on 01279 815559 TODAY to book your PADI Open Water Course and get fully qualified with one to one supervision! Our PADI courses are undertaken between our Essex premises, Hertfordshire dive pool and Cambridgeshire training lake.
We pride ourselves on giving the most up to date scuba tuition around, with modern teaching techniques and up to TEN hours of pool time for the 5 confined water dives.
We also give you over 5 hours of class time with our team of highly experienced PADI dive professionals, so if there is anything you do not understand you have someone to answer any questions you may have. There is no such thing as a stupid question!
This is the reason 2DiVE4 have certified thousands of happy divers in the last 15 years….. The personal service we offer to each and everyone of our students!
Learn to scuba dive with 2DiVE4 to become another one of our happy, certified divers!
PADI Open Water Course details:
Our most popular course – In fact the world’s most popular open water PADI diving course is available here at 2DiVE4. The PADI Open Water Course is the first full certifying course in the PADI diving education system. During this course you will learn all the skills needed to dive confidently to a maximum depth of 18 metres, independently of a dive professional.
The PADI Open Water Course, is run by our highly qualified PADI scuba diving instructors and is divided into 3 areas:
- Academic Training (classroom and independent study) – At our Elsenham Scuba School Centre
- Confined Water Training (swimming pool sessions) – At training pools in Hoddesdon/Bishop’s Stortford
- Open Water Training (lake or coastal sessions) – near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire or coastal locations
On booking the PADI Open Water Course, we will send you a starter pack, which includes self-study material in the shape of the PADI Open Water Course manual we require you to read this before attending your first class session. On completion of this course you will be awarded with the world’s most recognised diving qualification… The “PADI Open Water Diver”.
We have been offering the PADI Open Water Course with PADI approved diving instructors for many years and our costs are very competitive.
If you would like to become an official certificated PADI diver with the number one Essex diving school contact us now on 01279 815559.
2Dive4 scuba school are located in Elsenham on the Essex/Herts border next to the M11 and an ideal location for divers wanting to gain their PADI Open Water Course certification who live in Essex, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire. We have trained students from all over the region including, Cambridge, Hertford, Stevenage, Letchworth, Bishop’s Stortford, Saffron Walden, Chelmsford and Dunmow.
- Independent Home Study (Book and DVD)
- 2 Day Academic Training and Confined Water Training (Swimming pool session)
- 2 Day Open Water Training (Lake or Coastal session)
- No diving experience necessary
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for Junior Divers)
- Able to swim 200 meters non-stop any style
- Able to tread water for 10 minutes
- Complete a medical statement attached to our booking form
- All academic materials (books & DVD)
- All equipment hire (except mask & snorkel)
- Swimming pool entrance fees
- PADI certification fee
- Dive site entry fees
- Air fills
What you will need to bring
- Swim Suit
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Academic Materials
The PADI Open Water Course is conducted over 4 days and is split into 3 different areas:
- Theory – 5 sessions
- Confined water dives (swimming pool) – 5 dives
- Open water dives (lake) – 4 dives
The 4 day course structure at our Hoddesdon venue is as follows:
- Day 1 – 8am-10.30am, 2DiVE4, Elsenham – Theory sessions 1-3. 11am-4pm John Warner Sports Centre – Pool dives 1-3
- Day 2 – 8am-11.30am, 2DiVE4, Elsenham – Theory sessions 4&5. 12pm-5pm John Warner Sports Centre – Pool dives 4&5
- Day 3 – 8am-5.30pm, Gildenburgh Water, Peterborough – Open water dives 1&2
- Day 4 – 8am-5.30pm, Gildenburgh Water, Peterborough – Open water dives 3&4
|Day 1Saturday||Day 2Sunday||Day 3Saturday||Day 4Sunday|
|Open Water Diver||25/03/17||26/03/17||TBA||TBA|
|Open Water Diver||22/04/17||23/04/17||29/04/17||30/04/17|
|Open Water Diver||20/05/17||21/05/17||27/05/17||28/05/17|
|Open Water Diver||17/06/17||18/06/17||24/06/17||25/06/17|
|Open Water Diver||08/07/17||09/07/17||29/07/17||30/07/17|
|Open Water Diver||19/08/17||20/08/17||26/08/17||27/08/17|
|Open Water Diver||16/09/17||17/09/17||23/09/17||24/09/17|
|Open Water Diver||14/10/17||15/10/17||21/10/17||22/10/17|
|Open Water Diver||18/11/17||19/11/17||TBA||TBA|
For hygiene reasons all students will need there own mask & snorkel, short wet suit & boots. These are available to purchase at 2DiVE4 with a 10% discount if booked on a course with us..