PADI Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course – £79
The PADI Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation course covers information about coral reef distribution, diversity, formation & ecology. It also reveals factors that threaten reefs and discusses conservation measures to protect these invaluable living resources.
PADI Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation course overview
- An introduction to Project AWARE [Aquatic World Awareness, Responsibility & Education].
- The importance of coral reefs to marine ecosystems and coastal areas.
- Coral reef and reef inhabitant biology, association and competition.
- The status of the world’s coral reefs and detrimental land-based and ocean-based activities that put reefs in peril.
- Suggestions and information about actions that may help to protect reefs, including responsible diving and snorkeling practices.
PADI Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Course duration
- 2 – 3 hours.
- Have an interest in the aquatic world. No minimum age or experience requirement.
PADI Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation course – Price Includes
- PADI certification fee.
- Students can make an optional charitable donation to Project AWARE to receive a special certification card.
PADI Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation course – What you will need to bring
- 2 passport-sized photograph