PADI Self Reliant Diver Course – £199
Ideal course for the PADI Rescue Diver, PADI Divemaster & other experienced divers wishing to improve their skills further or any diver considering technical diver training.
PADI Self Reliant Diver Course Overview
- An appreciation of the risks of solo diving.
- Knowledge development and practical application.
- Development of skills and self-rescue techniques.
The goals of PADI Self Reliant Diver training are:
- To develop an appreciation of the buddy system and motivation for solo diving.
- To introduce the potential risks, risk management techniques and the need for equipment redundancy in self reliant diving.
- To improve self reliant dive skills, dive planning and gas management abilities.
PADI Self Reliant Diver Course duration
- One day of theory and practical applications at 2DiVE4.
- One day of three open water dives.
- Must be at least a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Have a minimum 100 logged dives.
- Successfully complete a dive skills assessment.
- You will need a Standardized Twin Set Rig or a high capacity single cylinder and a suitable redundant air supply. If you do no have your own, it can be hired at additional cost.
- Back-up dive computer or digital depth gauge/timer, back-up cutting tool.
PADI Self Reliant Diver Course – Price Includes
- Standard tuition.
- PADI certification fee.
PADI Self Reliant Diver Course – What you will need to bring
- 2 passport-sized photograph