PADI SMB Deployment Course – £129
The PADI SMB Deployment Course is designed to be an introduction and familiarisation of SMB deployment using various reel, spools, gas bottles etc.
Over the years we have had many students asking me about a specific course for deploying a surface marker buoy (SMB). Recently 2DiVE4 have introduced the PADI SMB Specialty Course for all divers. During this course we will demonstrate how to use various reels, spools and SMBs and we will run through the various techniques and knowledge required for the safe deployment of marker buoys and surface marker buoys. So instead of learning by trial and error like most divers have done in the past (by either losing reels or making rapid ascents), book onto this valuable course and learn how to correctly use your equipment from the beginning.
PADI SMB Deployment Course Overview
- demonstrating the various uses for SMB’s delayed SMB’s
- demonstrating the various methods of deploying SMB’s
The goals of PADI SMB Deployment Course training are:
- to develop the student’s practical knowledge of SMB deployment
- to enable the student to safely deploy SMBs using a variety of reels and spools
- 2 open water dives
- SMB / reels / spools overview and demonstrations
PADI SMB Deployment Course pre-requisites. You must:
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation.
- Be 12 years of age or older
- Complete a medical statement attached to our booking form
- PADI registration fee
What you will need to bring
- 2 passport-sized photographs
Call to book your PADI SMB Deployment Course. 01279 8915559