PADI Twin Set Diver Course – £199
The PADI Twinset Diver Course is an introduction to recreational diving with a twin set and is an excellent preparatory course for the PADI Tec 40 technical diving course.
PADI Twinset Diver Course Overview
- Kit configuration and maintenance.
- Benefits and hazards.
- Skills and techniques.
- Orientation to technical diving.
The goals of PADI Twinset Diver Course training are:
- To develop the student’s knowledge of twin set diving including features and benefits.
- To develop the student’s ability to perform basic twin set skills.
- To enable the student to plan and conduct safe dive using a twin set.
PADI Twinset Diver Course duration
- A single day at the dive site.
- Practical application session.
- One limited open water dive.
- Two open water dives.
PADI Twinset Diver Course pre-requisites
- Must be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Minimum age 15 years.
- Have a Standardized Twin Set Rig. If you do not have your own, it can be hired at additional cost.
PADI Twinset Diver Course – Price Includes
- Standard tuition.
- PADI certification fee.
PADI Twinset Diver Course – What you will need to bring
- 2 passport-sized photograph