Scuba equipment servicing
Most diving regulators and BCDs need to be serviced yearly to maintain optimum performance.
2DiVE4 offer a scuba equipment servicing service for all major brands of scuba diving kit.
We offer servicing for regulators & BCDs, renew batteries for dive computers and pressure test them too, as standard.
2DiVE4 also offer a cylinder testing and O2 cleaning service with a 2 week turnaround time. All in all we are the dive centre to use for all your scuba equipment servicing requirements.
Our Service Specialises in the following:
- Regulators -most brands – £59 labour + service parts for a standard 1st stage, 2nd stage & octo
- BCDS – £24. Extra for ‘Airll’ & ‘HUB’
- Computer Battery Changes & Pressure Tests – Prices vary depending on make & model
- Cylinders – Visual Inspection – £24
- Cylinders – Hydrostatic Cylinder testing – £32
- Cylinders – Valve service (with cylinder test) – £14
- Cylinders – Cylinder & valve O2 Cleaning (with cylinder test) – £18
- Cylinders – Cylinder & valve O2 Cleaning (without test) – £25
- Cylinders – Internal shot blast – £20
Please note, some O2 medical cylinders used for oxygen providing can cost up to £199 for testing due to specific guidelines.
Our prices are very competitive and realistic for the service that is received. Would you like to find out more? Contact us now on 01279 815559 to speak to one of our professional advisers.
Dive equipment configuration and set up
If you have purchased your new set of dive kit from 2DiVE4, we will happily run though setting up the kit with you, making sure it is all configured correctly, computers are paired to transmitters etc. This we will do as a free service to customers who have invested in there purchase through 2DiVE4.
If you have purchased your standard dive kit elsewhere, or online and your kit needs setting up, or giving the once over we will happily do this for a one off cost of £60, to ensure your kit is all ready to go.
2DiVE4 can also ‘build a twinset rig’ for you. Ensuring that your twinset is built and configured in the correct manner, with correct hose routing and weight distribution. The labour cost of a twinset build is £75.