Scuba diving holiday in Bonaire – 10 Night Dive Holiday in the Dutch Caribbean
This holiday was moved from 2020 due to Covid-19 and we’ve held the prices!
- £2,365 – Studio
- £2,495 – 1 Bedroom appartment
- 14th – 25th April 2021
- 10 Night, Dive ‘n’ Drive package at Buddy Resort
- 9 spaces remaining
Buddy Dive Resort
Buddy Dive is located on the waterfront north of town, just a couple of steps from the crystal clear ocean and its many dive sites. The resort has eleven buildings with spacious studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, a complete dive centre, two swimming pools, two restaurants, vehicle rental and the famous drive-thru fill station.
Every apartment comes complete with:
- Fully equipped kitchens including microwaves, stoves and refrigerators.
- Comfortably furnished living area with cable TV and phone.
- There are safe deposit boxes in every apartment and they are free of charge.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with two singles or one double bed as per your request.
- Large private balconies or patios.
- Daily housekeeping service for you and offer free use of beach towels.
- Laundry service.
- From each of our apartments, you’ll enjoy the view of either the ocean or lush tropical gardens from your own private balcony or patio. And for relaxing outside, nothing can beat a nap in one of the loungers in our shaded and flower covered gazebo.
- No unit is more than a few steps away from one of the 2 swimming pools and casual thatched roof, seaside pool bar.
With as many as 60 officially listed dive sites on Bonaire and another 20 dive sites on Klein Bonaire, the dive operation at Buddy Dive Resort Bonaire is geared up for you to make the most out of your dive holiday. A ‘Drive Thru’ offering air and nitrox tanks, every divers needs can be satisfied. To help them keep their reef environment healthy for many years to come, they do encourage all divers traveling to Bonaire to familiarize themselves with the Marine Park Regulations prior to their visit.
All levels of divers can enjoy the freedom of the unlimited shore diving package, making as many dives as you want each day, according to your own safe profiles. There are plenty of 80 and 63 cubic foot air and Nitrox tanks available at either the Drive Thru or on the dock where there are convenient benches for gear set-up and two sturdy ladders that provide easy access to the water. Rinse tanks are located at the Drive Thru as well as on the docks where there is an extensive gear storage room. This simply makes diving at Buddy’s easy and enjoyable.
You can also join their experienced, friendly dive staff on our morning and afternoon boat dives (paid locally). Every day of the year their custom dive boats go out to explore the many dive sites on the nearby island of Klein Bonaire, a short 10 minute boat ride away, or to other spectacular dive sites not accessible from shore.. Even Klein Bonaire is visited at night on a regular boat night dive.
On average the visibility exceeds 30 metres the average water temperature is 80 degrees Fahrenheit (29c). The fringing reef begins close to the shore, usually a short 10 metres swim or less, making Bonaire world renowned for its ease of shore diving.
Bonaire’s waters offer something special for every diver. Novice divers will appreciate the calm waters while diving in Bonaire, reefs that run parallel to shore, and minimal currents. These conditions make it an ideal location to really work on improving those buoyancy skills! And the abundance of marine life living along the shallow drop-off area of the reef slope allows for maximum bottom time, while giving new divers an opportunity to develop a level of comfort and confidence in their newly learned skills.
Minimum experience required:
- Open Water (We can even complete your open water dives of your course!)
- Studio Accommodation (You can upgrade to an appartment if you wish)
- Truck hire
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tanks & weights
- Air fills
Not included in the price:
- Truck insurance
- Lunch & evening meals
- Kit hire
Call 2DiVE4 today on 01279 815559 to secure your place on this Dutch Caribbean exotic dive holiday!