PADI Advanced Open Water Course – £399
PADI Advanced Open Water Course details:
A fantastic opportunity for a diver that wants to reach new depths. Our PADI Advanced Open Water Course (£399) is ideal for a diver that wants to get to the next level.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course Certification is a natural progression once completing the PADI Open Water Course. This course is scheduled over 2 days (1 weekend) and consists of 5 Adventure dives from the list below (2 of which must be Deep and Navigation) and there are no class or pool sessions.
Our PADI Advanced Open Water Courses are conducted at various locations. We also run Advanced Open Water Courses during our scuba diving holidays around the world.
On completion of this exciting course you will be awarded with the “Advanced Open Water Diver” certification, which allows you to dive down to a depth of 30 metres. If you would like to book yourself onto our PADI Advanced Open Water Course contact us now on 01279 815559
Adventure Dive Options
- Deep Dive
- Dry Suit Dive
- Surface Marker Buoy Deployment
- Night Dive (on a 2DiVE4 holiday)
- Wreck Dive
- Drift Dive (on a 2DiVE4 holiday)
- Underwater Navigation Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
- Underwater Photography Dive
- Independent Home Study (Advanced Open Water Manual)
- 2 Days Open Water Training (Lake or Coastal session) – 5 Dives
- Open Water Diver Certification (or equivalent)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for Junior Divers)
- Complete a medical statement attached to our booking form
- PADI certification fee
- PADI Adventures in Diving study materials
- Dive site entry fees
- All scuba equipment hire
- Air fills
What you will need to bring
- Swim Suit
- Full kit (this can be hired or purchased at 2DiVE4)
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Academic Materials
- Proof of your PADI Open Water Scuba Diver Certification
Once you have completed the PADI Advanced Open Water Course and gained 20 dives experience then you can enrol onto the PADI Rescue Diver Course and the Emergency First Response Course. These courses go hand in hand and teach you the skills and techniques to rescue divers in many different diving circumstances.
Call 01279 815559 TODAY to book your course.
Our Advanced courses are scheduled over two days (one weekend) to enable the participant to complete the 5 required Adventure dives.
Please call 2DiVE4 on 01279 815559 to discus dates and we will dispatch your study materials.
|Stoney Cove or Wraysbury||Peak Performance Buoyancy, Navigation, Surface Marker Buoy Deployment/ or Dry Suit, Deep, Wreck|