TDI Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures Combined £749 (£1199 one to one)
This TDI Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures Course combines the theory and practical skills of both the TDI Advanced Nitrox and TDI Decompression Procedures Courses and trains divers in the planning, techniques and equipment requirements for diving to a maximum depth of 45m using Nitrox mixtures or oxygen for decompression.
The TDI Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures Course is scheduled over four days. Prior to beginning the course you will be given the ‘TDI Advanced Nitrox’ & ‘TDI Decompression Procedures’ workbooks. As with all our training we ask you to complete the knowledge reviews before you arrive for your academic presentation. There is also a written exam and a kit orientation.
TDI Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures Course pre-requisites
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certification and TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver Certification (or equivalent)
- Minimum age: 18
- Show proof of 25 logged open water dives
TDI Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures Course duration
Independent Home Study followed by:
- Day 1: 8 hours Theory – Bishops Stortford
- Day 2: 2 Open Water Dives – Stoney Cove
- Day 3: 2 Open Water Dives to 20+ meters – Stoney Cove
- Day 4: 2 Open Water Dives to 30+ meters – Stoney Cove