Terms & Conditions
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning “The Company” means 2DiVE4 Scuba School Ltd. “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payment shall become due upon placement of the order except in the case of mail order. Payment for orders placed by fax or mail shall be included with the printed order form. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
Goods shall be delivered by a carrier of The Company’s choosing. Carriage will be at cost to the Customer and forms part of the invoice. We aim to dispatch goods within 5 working days. Please wait 10 days to report any outstanding orders to The Company.
Claims arising from damage delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to The Company within seven working days of delivery. The Company shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by The Company promptly return any of the goods subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packaged and return them to The Company for examination.
If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, The Company shall at it’s option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective The Company shall, at it’s option replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
In no circumstances shall the liability of The Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Goods that are faulty or do not fit must be returned to 2DiVE4 Scuba School Ltd, 2, Block H, Peek Business Centre, Woodside, Dunmow Road, Bishops Stortford CM23 5RG within 7 days of receipt of goods. The cost of returning the goods will be paid for by the Customer. 2DiVE4 reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on undamaged goods that have been used prior to being returned.
The Company reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated in the catalogue including slight differences in colour, shade and size.
The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.
By registering with the site, 2DiVE4 may use your e-mail address to send you news, updates, etc. But will not pass your details to any third party.
Sales to EEA
The on-line sales facility is currently only available in the UK.
Booked Courses T&Cs & Cancelation Policy
- A minimum of 8 weeks notice is required for cancellation or any change in dates, otherwise full payment for your course will be lost or you will be liable for the full course fee.
- Any change in course dates will result in an administration fee for each and every change made and unless otherwise agreed. I understand I must complete my course in full within 90 days of the course date or be liable for additional administration fees.
- If open ended dates have been selected for this course, the course dates must be booked within 12 months from date of invoice. Refunds are not due on open ended dates after 14 days from date of invoice.
- If the weather or any other circumstance beyond the control of 2DiVE4 causes the course to be delayed, changed or cancelled, no liability can be accepted by 2DiVE4 for consequential loss, damage or expense incurred.
- Candidates using equipment loaned to them by 2DiVE4 and/or its instructors are financially liable for the cost of a new replacement item(s) if mentioned items are not returned in the same condition as they were borrowed or if they are lost.
- Candidates using their own diving equipment must inform the course instructor who will decide if it is suitable.
- 2DiVE4 or its employees cannot be held responsible for damage to equipment or injury caused by your negligence or otherwise.
- I understand reasonable time will be allocated to my training, however, if additional training is required to reach my certification level I understand that I will be financially liable for this additional instruction.
- I understand that my course is performance based and that if I do not reach a standard considered acceptable to my instructors I will fail my course and will still be liable for the full course fee. If I wish to repeat the course I will have to pay the course fee unless otherwise agreed.
- I understand that if I cancel/postpone my course for any reason (including due to illness) I may lose my course fee and will be liable to cover costs of rescheduled training.
- I understand that if not enough participants are found for my course, the dates may be changed. 2DiVE4 will not be held responsible for any additional expense this may cause.
- I understand that my course may be rescheduled without refund of deposit if knowledge reviews are not completed prior to course start date and that any rescheduled courses must be paid in full again.
- I understand that 2DiVE4 will not be held responsible for any of my personal belongings during the period of my course and it is recommended that jewellery be taken off during diving.